- 6 reviews of Machane Yehuda Tours in Jerusalem
- Machane Yehuda Tours
- TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 6 traveler reviews
- Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Apr 25, 2012: “Tastes of the most colorful and delicious...”
- Apr 24, 2012: “Amazing way to experience Jerusalem's best open...”
- Apr 24, 2012: “Excellent selection”
- Apr 23, 2012: “Adventure for Your Mouth”
- Apr 18, 2012: “Perfect For The Intrepid-but-not-stupid Traveler”
The Machane Yehuda Shuk Bites card
Taste the abundance of the Machane Yehuda market, at your own time and convenience, through one single card, for only 99 NIS!
The Machane Yehuda Shuk Bites Card
Whether you are a couple, a small group, or exploring on your own, you no longer need to feel confined to organized tasting tours of the shuk. Here at Machne, we've worked with top tour guides and the most beloved and colorful shuk vendors to create Shuk Bites - a single map and punchcard that allows you to enjoy the abundance of the market whenever is best for you, to walk around at your own pace, and to enjoy all the best of the best of Machane Yehuda's foods and beverages.
Tastings Included with the Card
1. A Taste of Sambusak with Hummus
Samosa Hummus with vegetables
2. A Taste of Georgian Baked Goods
Imaruly - savory pastry stuffed with cheese or spinach
3. A Taste of Health Drink
Cup of fresh health juice
Moroccan cigar, kubbeh and stuffed grape leaf OR red Kubbeh soup
5. Meat Pattie a la Plancha or Portabello mushroom
Grilled meat pattie or Portabello mushroom
6. A Taste of Fresh Coffee or A Sweet Ending
Cappuccino / espresso / tea and a cookie
1. The tasting details and the locations of some of the shops are subject to change, according to the current situation at the market, and the daily inventory. Our advice is to print out the guidelines form, which you will receive to your email inbox when you purchase the ticket, and read our recommendations.
2. Some of the tastings may contain gluten, nuts, sesame, different spices and other food products that should not be eaten by those who are allergic to these products. If you have a doubt that there is a certain food that you are allergic to in one of the tastings, we recommend that you do not purchase the ticket.
3. Ticket pickup is at the Machane Yehuda market. After purchasing your tickets, you will be redirected to a web page which contains the pickup point details, as well as the shops and the stands for redeeming your tastings.
4. Please note: Each Shuk Bites ticket is to be used by one person only.
5. The Shuk Bites card is valid for a priod of 6 months from the day of purchase.
For more information about the Machane Yehuda Shuk Bites Ticket please click here.