Machane Yehuda Bite Card
- 6 reviews of Machane Yehuda Tours in Jerusalem
- Machane Yehuda Tours
- TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 6 traveler reviews
- Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Apr 25, 2012: “Tastes of the most colorful and delicious...”
- Apr 24, 2012: “Amazing way to experience Jerusalem's best open...”
- Apr 24, 2012: “Excellent selection”
- Apr 23, 2012: “Adventure for Your Mouth”
- Apr 18, 2012: “Perfect For The Intrepid-but-not-stupid Traveler”
Newcomers? Wev'e made you the following clip
The Machane Yehuda Bite CardTaste the abundance of the Machne Yehuda market, at your own time and convenience, through one single ticket, for only 99 NIS!The Bite Card is comprised of 6 slips curated in order to give you a chance to try a variety of products, flavors and the aromas of the market - without having to depend on an organized group, or tour.
Get the best of the Machne Yehuda Market now!
Tastings Included with the Card:
A Taste of Sambusak with Hummus
Samosa Hummus with vegetables
A Taste of Georgian Baked Goods
Imaruly - savory pastry stuffed with cheese or spinach
A Taste of Health Drink
Cup of fresh health juice
A Taste of Kubbeh Soup or Stuffed Vegetables
Moroccan cigar, kubbeh and stuffed grape leaf OR red Kubbeh soup
Meat Pattie a la Plancha or Portabello mushroom or Three steps potato
Grilled meat pattie or Portabello mushroom
A Taste of Fresh Coffee or A Sweet Ending
Cappuccino / espresso / tea and a cookie
Number of tickets :
This is what people who purchased our Bites card said about us:
“Yalla Basta’s Bites card took me by the hand; I didn’t have to spend time thinking how to distribute the room I have in my stomach for food. Without the card, I guess I would have missed the experiences others specially come here for. Knowing where to go created a more purposeful experience for me, a non-vague and uncomplicated experience. All this without having to search for things online and without having to make special preparations in advance, without getting lost while walking around the market and without going home, thinking that perhaps I missed some significant place in the market. I’ve tasted the best of the best, with precise essentiality, all in good taste. I totally recommend the Bites card.”
(May Shuv, Nana 10)
“On Friday, my wife took me on a tour around the market with the Bites card for my birthday. It was an amazing tour, really… I recommend it with my heart (and mouth). Tasty, hospitable, a teaching experience – in short – highly recommended.”
I promised I’d tell you how it was, so here it is… it was just excellent!!
Everything was very organized and clear, starting from the collection of the ticket, through the explanations and directions and all the way through the tour itself.
It was tasty, varied and my husband, who was the object of the tour, was absolutely thrilled with the concept.
To put it shortly – way to go – what a great idea, great execution and great, attentive and quick service, and we will gladly continue to spread the message.
(Shira, Rishon Le’Zion)
“Today we were on a tour with the Bites card. It was absolutely incredible. Everyone gave us a warm welcome and invested in us above and beyond!!”
(Michael and Hofit Gutsdiner, Givat Shmuel)
“We came, we tasted, we enjoyed. The organization is efficient. We received a warm welcome everywhere. Way to go!!!”
(Dalia and Arye Shachal, Ein Gedi)
“We were on a team-building day in the middle of the winter, seven hungry and frozen people. We collected the ticket from a lovely shop at the market and immediately began our tour with the Bites card. Alongside the amazing tastings at the boutique stands, searching for the next stand or shop was such a wonderful experience. We enjoyed the explanations about each place as well as the satisfying, heartwarming tastes. The market has become a place that is fun for walking, tasting and buying at. What a magical atmosphere!”
(Dafna Zolfian, Har Hatzofim Leadership)
“We started with a cup of cappuccino accompanied with organic cookies – that’s all we needed to get warmed up on such a cold day. We continued to indulge ourselves with an “indulging burekas – accompanied with a hard-boiled egg and pickles – which was excellent. We continued on to the Halva booth, then our stomach began to protest and begged us to slow down a bit; we continued on to the cheese tasting and after tasting around 8 types of cheese – we understood that we won’t be able to make it to the next stop. We raised a white flag and announced a temporary surrender. We absolutely enjoyed it – the tales, the aromas and how not- the food – and we were left with a taste for more… (well, we still have half a card left).”
(Dalit Russo, Zur Hadassa)
1. The tasting details and the locations of some of the shops are subject to change, according to the current situation at the market, and the daily inventory. Our advice is to print out the guidelines form, which you will receive to your email inbox when you purchase the ticket, and read our recommendations.
2. Some of the tastings may contain gluten, nuts, sesame, different spices and other food products that should not be eaten by those who are allergic to these products. If you have a doubt that there is a certain food that you are allergic to in one of the tastings, we recommend that you do not purchase the ticket.
4. Ticket pickup is at the Machane Yehuda market. After purchasing your tickets, you will be redirected to a web page which contains the pickup point details, as well as the shops and the stands for redeeming your tastings.
5. The card is valid for three months from the date of purchase.